Summer 2018 Schedule Announced
Starting next week, you’ll find five new shows added to the NRBTV program lineup to help you grow in your walk with God and pursue your calling. We’ve added programs for and by women, a new talk show, free seminary training, and we’ve rearranged the Saturday morning schedule to include a kid-friendly art instructor.
The new summer season program schedule updates are listed below.
- NEW: Truth for a New Generation – 6p ET
- NEW: Third Millennium – 5:30p ET and again Saturdays at 5p ET
- NEW: Burdens to Blessings with Kim Crabill – 11:30 ET
- Ignite Your Light moved to 6:30a ET
- Miss Charity’s Diner returns 8am ET
- iShine: Knect now airs at 8:30a ET
- NEW: How Great Thou ART – 9a ET
Visit our program schedule for a complete list of programs and airtimes.