NRBTV is pleased to announce the live simulcast of the Colson Center's Wilberforce Weekend.
As the flagship event of the Colson Center, The Wilberforce Weekend is rapidly becoming the premier gathering designed to equip believers in Christian worldview and prepare them for cultural renewal featuring world-class speakers, networking and an inspirational recognition of a Christian leader.
In one week, over 750 will gather at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Over the weekend, attendees in Washington, D.C., will be challenged to embrace their calling to live out redemption in this cultural moment, and you can also join in the event from home. Better yet, grab a group of people from your small group or church and watch it together. Last year, more than 60,000 tuned in to NRBTV's livestream.
Registration to attend the simulcast is free and easy. Simply go here and sign up today.
As a reminder, here are just a few of the speakers:
- Joni Eareckson Tada is the Founder and CEO of Joni and Friends International Disability Center and an international advocate for people with disabilities.
- Abdu Murray is the North American Director with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries and is the author of two books, including his latest, Grand Central Question: Answering the Critical Concerns of the Major Worldviews.
- J. Warner Wallace is a cold-case homicide detective, popular national speaker and best-selling author of Cold-Case Christianity. He continues to consult on cold-case investigations while serving as a Senior Fellow at the Colson Center for Christian Worldview. He is also an adjunct professor of apologetics at Biola University and a faculty member at Summit Ministries.
- Cheryl Bachelder is a passionate, purpose-led business leader-the former CEO of Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., from 2007 to 2017 and the author of Dare to Serve: How To Drive Superior Results By Serving Others.
- John Stonestreet was appointed President of The Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview in 2015. He is the anchor for The Point and BreakPoint This Week radio broadcasts. Since the death of Chuck Colson in 2012, Stonestreet has served as co-host with Eric Metaxas on Colson's daily radio program, BreakPoint and the co-author of three books.
- Eric Metaxas is the New York Times #1 bestselling author of Bonhoeffer, co-host of BreakPoint along with John Stonestreet, and the host of the Eric Metaxas Show, a nationally syndicated radio program heard in more than 120 cities around the U.S.